Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just came in this morning. I paid $350 through my work. Similar in design to JBA but much much better quality and the runners are noticably longer. It comes with a heat shield as well as some bracketry to relocate some of the fluid lines. It's getting installed next Tuesday. I can't wait!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, don't have any. There are some floating around on a thread somewhere. Do a search!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Where do u work? I've seen those headers for $400 plus. Hook a brother up. LOL

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I could but I can't
My boss gave me a sweet deal. We (Street Road Accessories) normally retail them for $528
Best I can do for a brother is $465

Brick and mortar stores can't compete with the internet when it comes to price (overhead and whatnot) But I can usually have parts next day.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Wow, I want to see how this heat shield looks like.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The heatshield is made of formed stainless steel and it has the JG Edelbrock logo embossed into it. Since the runners are longer they come up higher (close to the underside of the hood) and I suppose the heatshield is to keep the paint on the hood from getting scorched. Problem is the header is so dang purtty I don't want to cover it with the shield.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Anyone know if this header is C.A.R.B. Legal?
If so, who has them at the lowest price?

[ 07-13-2002: Message edited by: ENZI ]</p>

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ENZI:

<hr></blockquote>

I believe it is.

It's a nice piece. I would like to see what it looks like with the heat shield.

As much as I like it I am waiting on the Hedman. The Hedman shorty header will be C.A.R.B. legal too.

·
Registered
943 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ENZI:

[ 07-13-2002: Message edited by: ENZI ]
<hr></blockquote>

Summit Racing. Cost is $387 with free shipping. Currently on B/O. Edelbrock part #4748

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes it is CARB legal, it has a big ass stamp on the header and comes w/ a sticker and CARB legal document for your glovebox!!! You'll love it man, but watch out, it gets hot!!!

P.S. Follow the instructions to a T & you'll be good!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well, not really. It looks so good I didn't want to cover it up, but I am saying be careful just even after a minute it gets hot!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Originally posted by 1BadEgg:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by 1BadEgg:
This is what is looks like out of the box. Can't install this weekend, Bosal flex pipe didn't come in yet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nice to see ya got the pic working man. looks nice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts