Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving my car out of the service department for yet ANOTHER friendly visit, and what do I see? An '03 Competition Orange SVT! After I'm done cleaning the drool off my chin, I walk to the other side to see the sticker. Ford wants just over $22,000 for this car. And to make things worse, the dealership won't budge off the price. I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell you could get me to pay that much for a Focus.

Out of curiosity, what kind of deals did you guys get on the '03 SVT Foci? Just curious to see if other dealerships are trying to get these things off the lot.

·
Registered
375 Posts
that's what I paid for mine. However, they gave me a $2,000 rebate and I made a downpayment of $6,000. Unfortunately, I only ended up around $20,000 cause I had a trade-in (02 ZX3) that still had a lot on the loan. It's definitely nicer than the ZX3 though... only problem is that i accidentally introduced the back bumper to a pole that was only two feet tall (and in my blind spot). So that's going to the body shop tommorrow to get fixed (pulled the bumper off myself to save some money though...)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
DAMN, you guys were taken for a ride! PEARSON FORD in San Diego (of which I have NO affiliation) has a comp. orange Euro that they will sell for $17.5k.
They have had it for nearly 4 months now, plus they have two yellow ones.

·
Registered
41 Posts
DAMN, you guys were taken for a ride! PEARSON FORD in San Diego (of which I have NO affiliation) has a comp. orange Euro that they will sell for $17.5k.
They have had it for nearly 4 months now, plus they have two yellow ones.
I was feeling kinda good paying 19.2 for mine. Just came back from a drive and it is worth what I paid.......Steve

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I know mine is an 02 but I Bought mine for 16200 NEW, because I worked there at the time. But I bet if I were to trade in mine now to get that I bet 3 or 4 grand off sticker is all I could get. If ya have a family member that works at a Ford Dealership, and they are Blue Oval, Cert. you can get the fam plain which is as good as u can get. Besides working at the plant.When I worked there you only get 2 pin#s a year, after my dad quiting the dealership pf 30 years he bough a 03 Fx4 Super-Crew, he got 6Gs off ! anyways, just thought I would give ya the info that I know, if ya do want to buy that one go in there and tell them 4,000 off sicker and ill buy now, and if they say no we cant do that, shake the hand and walk away sayin nothing best bet they will stop you, and make a deal.

·
Registered
364 Posts
hehheh i got my fully loaded black 2003 svt for 17,500 without any rebates helps to have my dad buy lots and lots of cars at this dealership

1 - 12 of 12 Posts