Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that like 80% of the zetech performance parts wont work on the new p-zero, but I was wondering suspension wise will the Eibach anti-roll kit fit? I know focus sport is working on a front stress bar for the p-zev. I just wanna get my suspension the best I can, I am putting my eibach pro-kit on this week and am looking to do the hyperflex poly bushing kit next along with the anti-roll kit if it works. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
723 Posts
you can use any suspension part for the zetec equipped ZX3.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
woops! Think I phrased some of that a bit off, I was very tired
. So having the new Pzev 2.3L Duratech does not make a difference for an Eibach anti-roll kit? With having different dimensions than the 2.0L Zetech and all? Thanks

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
woops! Think I phrased some of that a bit off, I was very tired
. So having the new Pzev 2.3L Duratech does not make a difference for an Eibach anti-roll kit? With having different dimensions than the 2.0L Zetech and all? Thanks
I'm wondering which dimensions you're refering to? The only differences are the motor itself and the size of the fueltank. Neither of these affect the suspension in any way.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eAhh yes, yeah the motor size was what I was talkin about, But I was confusing the roll kit with another part.
I think I heard something about the focussport front stress bar not fitting the duratech because of the motor change. My bad, but this is good to hear. Thanks for the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts