Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a how to for this kit. Have the kit just not sure which bolts they replace and how they go in. I tried the search but no luck.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone??

·
Registered
556 Posts
I didn't know Eibach made that kit too... you already have the kit? It didn't come with directions? That's odd of them...Ummm some one can correct me if I'm wrong but from what I understand it is the upper link and you replace the bolt on the car side not the wheel side (I think you can only do that one though) if you tke your wheel off & compare the bolts they should be the same. It helps the top part rotate on a cam for adjustment.
You should be able to compare & tell which one- good luck come back if you need more or if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
556 Posts
there is also a way to adjust these at home & get them pretty close if you're broke like me -pm me if you're curious or I can post what I've learned if everyone wants

·
Registered
48 Posts
**BUMP**

I am trying to get mine installed too. The tech in my shop said the Eibach camber bolts look too short.
Is there a write up anywhere online? Eibach included instructions but we're not understanding them properly.

If noone knows, I'll phone the 1-800 tech line on Tuesday..

·
Registered
181 Posts
there is also a way to adjust these at home & get them pretty close if you're broke like me -pm me if you're curious or I can post what I've learned if everyone wants
Post it

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah really im havein trouble findin info on this to i have mine on order and i was hopin to install them my self
any help would be nice

1 - 7 of 7 Posts