Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here is the deal....I just got a great deal on some SVT shocks and struts, but now I need the springs. I was going to go with progressive springs that would give me a 1.8" drop and have been told that they settle to a 2" drop which I'm pretty sure is the height I want. Then I got to thinking about getting the Eibach sportline springs (2/2.25 drop), but my main concern is how it will ride with the SVT struts and shocks. I have also heard that it is harder to find a wheel setup that won't rub. Does anyone have the sportlines with their factory 16" wheels? Does it rub and do you have your full turning radius?

Mark

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ride quality is firm but not bad with the sportlines on the Focus. .
Compared to the Progress springs- the progress springs have a better ride quailty.

If your going for looks, id recommend sportlines, if your going for a nice drop with fairly good ride quality id recommend the progress springs.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I drove a ZX3 with sportlines, stock shocks/struts, and 17's on low profilies the other day and actually thought it rode better than my own car that has stock 16's, and eibach prokit springs and shocks/struts....Just my input. Peace

Lox

1 - 4 of 4 Posts