Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I remeber reading about a electric supercharger once on the site and was curious if anybody new the site it was on??? I saw an ad in a paper and it said supercharge any car and it was just a "tornado". I want the actual electric supercharger. If anybody knows I would appreciate it alot. Thanks guys and gals.

·
Registered
117 Posts
This one time in band camp we installed the tornado and electric supercharger on a Ford Festiva and it made like a whole .005 extra hoarse power!!!

[ 10-17-2002, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: funkus ]

·
Registered
102 Posts
---as the whole message board goes silent---
hey Green SE Zetec,
1.ask one of the mods to delete this post for you...
2.those things aren't that cool, they are a waste of money.

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Uhhh
No offense, but I just woke up and checked out this post...thought I was dreaming.

Can someone please delete that post and spare green the agony.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
this so called electric supercharger... it might suck, you might not like it, it may not be real, but if you know the link then tell use... um i mean him

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
that one for $300 actually seems pretty interesting

If it does indeed produce 1psi, that in itself is pretty damn good

Its sort of a MINI nitrous shot you can call it...probably not very noticable though

Im sure it would hit 5-6whp on a modified focus...i would buy it and test it, but its a bit more then the tornado i did, and i dont want to risk not getting my money back, but it would be cool, maybe i can call them and work out a deal with them to dyno it on a focus, if it did indeed make 1psi, i know that 1psi will show a gain on the dyno

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.