Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SVT Focus sold a few days ago to a northern california resident. Not happy but I'm like this every time I sell one of my cars. So, here's to 14 years of fun, troubles, internal combustion and...well a little wind in the face.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Lots of great memories trying to keep up with you in that car! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wasn't missing a beat, ran as well as it ever did and could still easily make one see the red mist. Before anyone asks, it wasn't any less of an individual in my stable and I hadn't lost interest in it. It just sat unused the most so to free up a little room in anticipation of another coming home soon (I probably just jinxed it), something needed to go and it just made the most sense.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a note, though I miss what the Focus was best at, I had a chance to let the LS stretch it's legs the other day on the northern end of the 303. Sure is nice to still have something fun to drive, especially something you wouldn't expect to be. FYI, that stretch (Bell to I-17) seems to inspire same in others, when I finally slowed down to 95, I found the traffic I just caught up with...doing...well, the same speed...hummm. I should think a wee hours of the morning run out there could be refreshing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts