Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the suspension(last post)wasn't too much..
my 02 zx3 has a diablo chip,4-2-1 FC header, AEM ram intake, FC throttle body, FC flex pipe, Apex exaust, 20lb injectors, 170deg thermostat and a performace distributors coil pack and wires. now you know the mods heres the problems..
engine has a pop in exaust at idle and sometimes lags at certain intervals in the rpm range during slow-moderate acceleration
my tapets are going [censored] crazy it sounds like a chevy with 300+ miles on it(to me no one else seems to care)and for the longest time i kept getting undocumented code check engine lights. exaust cam aslo has some grooves in it.what i hate the most in very incosistant power i can slam it and it seems like i am driving me neon again, other times SI's have trouble with me even once on a good day a GSR. help anyone?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
like any one cares...fixed the prob with new plugs, O2 heated sensor, oil flush, intake flush, fuel treatment and calibrating MAF sensor to the new injectors... still a little bit of idle prob might be something with one of the vavles or all of them only one cylinder is having trouble firing correctly i'll find out why in a month when i get the new ford racing head ordered and installed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts