Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a "full" kit for the zx3 off of ebay and I know I didnt get all of the parts cuz I don't have the rear sway bar bushings but thats ok....but I don't know where anything goes on the car? Anyone know? It only came with the directions for one part!

·
Registered
534 Posts
good luck man... this is a 10-20 hour job depending on tools... i hope u have a press... sorry i cant help u with the placement of everything...

jason

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
why did u buy this kit not knowing what its for?

just so you know, if you put everything single Poly-U bushin ing in your car, its going to ride much much stiffer and be a bit more difficult to control in the rain and snow and bad weather conditions b/c of how its going to change the suspension characteristics from being compliant over bad ground to just sort of bouncing over things.

i'd take that kit and install just the front control arm bushings and the rear sway bar endlinks.

but even then, i've been reading and hearing that the Poly-U LCA bushings deteriorate and wear out very quickly and also cause a lot of excess movement in the arms b/c of the center bore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts