1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Those went out over here in America a few years ago, never were very popular though. I think they are kinda a show only hood becasue of the possibilty of the hood melting.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I think it would look really bad unless you had a really nice and clean Engine compartment to show off.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
I was going to (for shows at least), buy a smoked clear hood and paint the sides to match the twilight blue car, and just leave the center smoked clear, I though it would look kinda hot...

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
I think it would look really hot if you could pull it off tastefully. I like your idea Majikal.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
how is that euro anyways?
Just the same way as Alcheese-a tails are "euro." Anything that's not stock is called euro.

Those hoods look alright. You'd really need an engine bay to back it up though. I like Majikal's idea. I think it'd look real good with an FR engine cover and the Roush turbo kit... aside from the fact that the turbo would melt that hood after fifteen minutes.

Nate

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Altezzas aren't euro, they're JDM, get it right.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Well, yes they do don't they. Freaking APC.....

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Well, yes they do don't they. Freaking APC.....
What I love is the "euro" tails for a Chevy or Ford truck... Yeah, cause truck guys really want their all american thunder-machines to be euro...

Nate

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
ahhh

the difference between 'taste' and 'rice'...so obvious, why can't people see through the bright lights and shiny plastic

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
ahhh

the difference between 'taste' and 'rice'...so obvious, why can't people see through the bright lights and shiny plastic

oo oo oooo...i know, i know, pick me...is the answer

"cause they're blinded by both"?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
it's just rice thats all....that thing would be really freekin hard to keep clean and from like glazing over from the heat....it would look awesome clean though w/ maybe a air brush or something somwhere on it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts