Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI IM LOOKING FOR A UPPER EURO GRILLE FOR MY FOCI PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE BEST LOOKING ONE IS . I DONT KNOW WHAT ONE TO GET. THANKS

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
why are you yelling?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
lol!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like the ST170 upper grill, but it's not cheap. www.[censored].net sells it. It's like the normal euro grill, but there is an outer cover that can be removed and painted. kinda cool

EDIT:
when did that web page become censored? (Saschas site)

·
Registered
754 Posts
I like the ST170 upper grill, but it's not cheap. .net]www.[censored].net sells it. It's like the normal euro grill, but there is an outer cover that can be removed and painted. kinda cool

EDIT:
when did that web page become censored? (Saschas site)
Now this is going a bit too far...
What happened to freedom of speech?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Wow...Most amusing post Ive seen in awhile...Simple humor; the best kind...

Whereas I do not know the website that was censored, I think I know the grill that is referred to...And, it is quite nice...

Sorry I was of absolutely no help whatsoever...

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
for those who don't know. the URL for the site where one can acquire european upper grills direct from europe has been censored. This is because the owner of that site has made threats to the owner of [FJ] because of someone speaking ill of his site on [FJ]. Since our moderators do not have the resources to police every instance where someone mentions this european parts site to see if someone is saying something "bad" about them, we decided to just make sure his site isn't mentioned here anymore. That way, no one is talking bad about his site, and if they are, no one will really know which site is being talked about, and we stay out of "trouble".

Thanks for your co-operation.

·
Registered
433 Posts
thats [censored] stupid.

·
Registered
375 Posts
for those who don't know. the URL for the site where one can acquire european upper grills direct from europe has been censored. This is because the owner of that site has made threats to the owner of [FJ] because of someone speaking ill of his site on [FJ]. Since our moderators do not have the resources to police every instance where someone mentions this european parts site to see if someone is saying something "bad" about them, we decided to just make sure his site isn't mentioned here anymore. That way, no one is talking bad about his site, and if they are, no one will really know which site is being talked about, and we stay out of "trouble".

Thanks for your co-operation.
Makes sense to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts