Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a set of Euro grills for my focus. Are they available to us yet and at what price? Also is the upper grill the newer '02 grill or the older? Thanks.

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
I'll come and take some better pics (in excange for a grille).

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
No kidding...you guys are gonna make a killing off me when all these friggen parts come out

I'll take the PZEV intake, exhaust, UDP, and that euro grille thanks

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might be buying these euro grills if they were on the website and with a price...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
are you able to get the MS Design Grille?? I havent been able to find it anywhere...Indy no longer carries them.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
whats the diff between the one pictured and the 02 grill? do either of them have the fliping ford logo? what is the price

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I would like to purchase the top one. Is this a DIRECT bolt-on piece to the stock US spec bumpers??thanks!vincey poo

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
I would like to purchase the top one. Is this a DIRECT bolt-on piece to the stock US spec bumpers??thanks!vincey poo
Yes, it's an easy swap, but keep in mind this grill eliminates the integrated turn signals that come in the OEM US grill. A good addition would be some headlights that have turn signals in them, such as the lights on our SVT.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Are these grills on your website? Not seeing them...

I so wish I could get a matching upper w/out the integrated lights that matches the SVT lower. I might be able to get away with the 2002 one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts