Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Euro Stylin\' S2 (ver. 1.9)

Well after another year of acquiring parts this is the car almost finished (minus redoing the exhaust with my $400 Stoffler Tuning exhaust tips made specific to the rear apron, as well as the SVT front and rear disc brake swap). Hence this is the reason it's 1.9 and not 2.0
. At least now the exterior is 100% Euro spec.

New parts installed:
Euro front fenders
Custom Lumma Tuning splitters
Euro rear bumper along with Stoffler ST170 apron

Random shots

My custom made splitters

Euro fender & custom splitter

Euro rear bumper & ST170 apron (no the lights aren't on just the stupid flash of the digi cam
)

One of the $400 Stoffler exhaust tips

The rest of the pics can be seen here Euro Stylin' S2 (ver. 1.0 and 1.9)

Hope you enjoyed the pics, because this most likely will be the last time this cars pics will be posted by me, for a complete list of mods see my sig... Cause it's For Sale

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: Euro Stylin\' S2 (ver. 1.9)

WOW! Really like the whole euro thing. I think I made a decision on what I am going to do to my car. Looks good.

·
Registered
537 Posts

Why would you sell it? That is one of the nicest I've ever seen.
Great Job!

·
Registered
641 Posts

Very sexy..
I have the same sideskirts

=dRe=

·
Registered
6,553 Posts

Looks sick!

·
Registered
734 Posts

very nice, you clearly put a whole lot of work into that

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

Damn...

I'd have to say, that has got to be my new favorite focus, ever. Excellent work. Great style. I love Euro styling.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

VERY well done.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks for the props everyone
. There has been alot of sweat, time and hardwork put into the car.

To answer a few questions:

RUDE-E = I have decided to sell it because I hope to be moving on to bigger and better things, and I have sorta lost interest into my Focus other than that there is nothing wrong with the car I just need a change.

Brandon-TX = The car is lowered about 1.5" (coils are only about half way down it can tuck easy). As for the for sale ad take a look here!!!. Well then I am 99.3% Euro spec
, I had the glass fogs in but living in New England they didn't last long (cracked) so in went the OEM ones again

Thanks again everyone

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

if you are selling why did you get the $400 (!!!) stoffler tips?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

if you are selling why did you get the $400 (!!!) stoffler tips?
Ray, I have had those tips for a while now (long bere I decided to sell) I just haven't installed them since as you can see they are (L) shaped so I would need to either hack (not me) or get a crossflow stlye muffler and redo the whole thing (leave that up to the new owner)

·
Registered
477 Posts

RICK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SELL HER! SHES A CHERRY!!!!
fot teh price your asking its a steel!!

·
Registered
556 Posts

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Couple questions - how much did you pay & where did you get that rear bumper, skirt & all- I love it

And what size are your rims & tires?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

that is definately one of my favorites on this site! the color alone is the best! next time i visit my girls family up there i am gonna steal it! (if it isnt sold yet) but for real...one of the cleanest/nicest out there!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Couple questions - how much did you pay & where did you get that rear bumper, skirt & all- I love it

And what size are your rims & tires?
I got both from www.european-parts.net I bought almost everything from Sascha (he was my personal bank for a while all my $$$ went to him) total shipped was almost $700 for rear bumper, lights, apron, and shipping. But that is the price paid to be unique I guess
. As for the wheels here is the specs: 17" AT Italia Alp's w/ Kumho 712's 205/45/17.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts