Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how well do the euro svt rims hold up? do they dent/ scratch easily? how about low profile bfg tires? will they get stress bubbles easily?

·
Registered
325 Posts
No idea on the tires.

The wheels hold up decently, I think. I refuse to run them in winter (if you live somewhere that has such a season!) because I don't want the finish attacked by salt and ice and all that junk.

Otherwise, I've rocked the Euros for 2 late spring/summer/early falls
and they look rather good. Well the 2 passenger side ones each have a little paint scratched off on account of a Close Encounter of the Curb Kind
but the drivers ones still look rather pristine.

I keep them waxed and clean the brake dust or any grit off them about every 2-3 weeks while they're on... then after I take them off for the winter and before I put them back on in spring. I would say they're good, they don't chip if you look at them wrong or anything like that! Oh and on the passenger ones, not a sign of denting, they seem to be a stronger alloy than the notoriously soft 5-spoke SVTs.

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you wax your wheels it does keep them cleaner and looking better than normal, I also wax my svt euro rims every 2-4weeks. They just had small rock chips and they do look very good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts