Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matches.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

i would like to see close up or just general pics uf your euro uper grill. ghia 2000 or 2002 style. i am looking into buying a euro uper grill with out turn signals but with fliping ford emblem. also i want it to reatain the stock look. any help would be apreciated

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
lol try spelling it right maybe you could find somethin then

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
'98 and up Euro Grilles

'98 and up RS Edition Grilles

'98 Ghia grille (nice replacement w/o turn signals)

98 and up Wolf Concept grille

Hofele Edition 4 Sport Grille (Featured on MY car)

MS Design / RPM Labs

·
Registered
433 Posts
i want that ms designs grill.. but it doesnt have any price or anything on their website. and i tried emailing them and they never got back to me. anyone know whats up ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do you know where i could find the Holefe Edition 4 grill? I know it has been discontinued, but it looks so good. I wouldnt mind trading SVT gauges or something like that..... possibly HID's with some cash ?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Dude, I just bought the Hofele edition grille not even 2 months ago. Its not discontinued. I got it through European Parts. They also have a cheaper replica of it. Ask Sascha

·
Registered
375 Posts
hey Paolo, what did he charge you for shipping for that grill if you don't mind me asking?

I was thinking about ordering the ST170 grill from him.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dude, I just bought the Hofele edition grille not even 2 months ago. Its not discontinued. I got it through European Parts. They also have a cheaper replica of it. Ask Sascha
I was talking about the MS Designs grill..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts