Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMPORTANT:

When you arrive for your first day at JetFest please report immediately to the JetFest Registration Tent (which will be a black FocusSport canopy) located near the front door of The Tire Rack.

We will check you in, give you a pit pass and your goodie bag.

It will be important that you check in, sign the waiver and get your pit pass as soon as you arrive. You will not be able to attend the event unless you have your pit pass.

·
Registered
175 Posts
so, parking will just be in one section of the tire rack lot, then to actually get IN (assuming the rest of the area is roped/fenced off) you have to flash your ticket or what not? And for those people doing events like the auto-x and car show, they will get permission to drive their vehicle inside this marked off area?

We will be in south bend friday mid day, is there any need for help setting things up, or maybe early registration to help keep the chaos down come sat AM?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
if were signing up for the car show there do we pay when we check in?

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
ROOST.
We MAY be able to use you in setting up the Auto-X course.
Not TOO much work, but if nothing else, you can hang out.
We'll be there sometime Mid-Afternoon on Friday getting started w/ course setup.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
bring gloves, you'll be moving cones about for an hour or two

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Heck, with the time we've got, I wouldn't mind if I had to place every cone myself, provided others are there to distribute them around the course so I don't have to lug them all from a stationary trailer.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so, parking will just be in one section of the tire rack lot, then to actually get IN (assuming the rest of the area is roped/fenced off) you have to flash your ticket or what not? And for those people doing events like the auto-x and car show, they will get permission to drive their vehicle inside this marked off area?

We will be in south bend friday mid day, is there any need for help setting things up, or maybe early registration to help keep the chaos down come sat AM?
JetFest will be taking place in the entire Tire Rack lot. You will need to have proof that you are registered (pit pass) to be there.

We can definitely use some extra volunteers. PM me with your real name and cell if you're interested.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts