Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is looking for a new car. She is selling her 2002 ZTS to her mom, and she is looking at getting a new ZX5. The problem is that she wants a Sonic Blue with traction con., leather, auto, moonroof, ABS, side air bags. We looked all over sourrounding states (we live in Missouri) but there is nothing out there.

I was wondering if you guys and gals could check with your local ford dealer and see what they have. I would really appreciate it. There is nothing out there. Just let me know it you find anything. Thanks.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
I'll check on it tomorrow!

You could contact the Dealership I work for through their website also. We could have it shipped to you if need be....if we have something like that.

dentless dave!!

CAPITAL FORD WEBPAGE

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help guys.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Ahhhh....you did say new......There is a Sonic Blue SVT here for sale, but its used......

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry man, it must be a auto and new. the svt is out. thanks anyway though.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Maybe this will help you locate it.When I was looking for my 2004 Sonic Blue Mustang GT(rare) I used the Shopping Tools under www.fordvehicles.com and picked the color,options,etc. and ran a search of the dealers inventory for it.After I located the one I wanted I just printed out the info and brought it to the dealership that I wanted to buy the car from.Good luck and keep us posted when you can.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did a search yesterday in the Tulsa area and they are all sold out Greg. Sorry.
That's cool Jason. We checked it out sunday nite and we couldn't find one in the tulsa area either.

I looked in 21 states and at about 250 cars and not one of them were what she wanted. Pretty depressing. The only one we found was in Memphis, but it was the wrong color. But I am trying to change her mind on that. I will let you guys know what happens later this week. Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can't change her mind on the color. Sonic Blue is teh bestest color evar!
........blah, blah, blah.......

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Your Ford Dealer has a computer system to check the unitedstates for the certin car you want. Have you asked them?
You might be able to order one too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts