Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
yea i saw this on CSI earlier, i wanna see the skid marks where he barked all fours on the showroom floor

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Somehow I see this turning out where the Dealership gets sued for letting someone sit inside a running car inside the dealership.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Well, the links aren't working for me right now, but I saw the stills in P25's thread...
Thanks Eric.
Up in Bristol, TN huh....??

It's a Damn good thing that pole was there, or he could've seriously injured someone.
I bet his parents are proud...

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
that thing musta launched pretty good, what with the brand new tires and the squeaky clean tile floor

·
Registered
288 Posts
must have been the newest attempt by the suicide taliban bombers.... "go steal an car from america, and run it into a pole with those dangly lights that those americans stop at... this will cause mass confusion and many wrecks!!!"

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
this is what happened.

<ul type="square"> [*] Guy goes into the store with his friend. one gets in an eclipse spyder, the other the evo.
[*]guy in the spider makes revving noises and looks to the guy in the evo.
[*]guy in the evo makes revving noises, then finds keys in the car.
[*]guy in the eclipse makes a blow off sound.
[*]guy in the evo makes revving noises, and decides to show up his friend. [*]he starts the car, and spools the turbo way to hell
[*]guy in the eclipse is still making revving noises, distracting the salesmen
[*]guy in the evo forgets that the car is in gear, and drops the clutch
[*]car decides that it really likes to jump through plate glass and into poles, and does so in about 1/4 second.
[/list]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Whilst coming back from Johnson City today, at Wallace Mitsubishi, I happened on this. From what I understand, the youth being held by the Bristol TN police was revving the car in the showroom with his foot on the clutch, and he dumped it at or near redline.

I joked with one of the salesmen "You mind if I test drive the red one? It's not pointed towards a pole." I didn't get a friendly smile.

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
I have one question. Isn't Mistu smart enough to know that running a car in a confined room w/ no air ciruclatin can kill you? Where's Jackie Chiles? And who gives keys to a kid for a car in a showroom...or a kid at all. LMAO!! i wonder if that intercooler is ok or did it get bent the hell up.

Evo vs Pole.

Evo 0 -- Pole 1

ding ding ding.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Have you guys seen the new mitsubishi commercial?? OMG its almost exactly like what happened here. Theres a guy sitting in an eclipse and one in a regular lancer in the dealer showroom and they keep shouting at eachother "wooo!" "wooooooh!" like theyre in 2F2F and dragracing eachother..

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Can some one answer me this, why are the car debadged? Don't Evo's come with badging in the back that says EVOLUTION?
yeah it's not centered like the older EVO's, it's off to the bottom left on the VIII (at least on the North American version). it's there, look closely

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I wish that pole was not in the way in the pic, I think it may have improved the atrocious looks of that grotesque vehicle, but I can't tell for sure. Although if he shot out into the road and was run down by an 18 wheeler, it would have been even better.

Oh and a big thumbs up to the guy who was banned from the 'Jet. That post was pure genius.

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
so how much of a discount would one get if they went to purchase that EVO after it's fixed????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts