Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a new website! cool stuff its gonna be the next FJ join!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I signed up for it the other day, I wasn't very impressed, but then again it is a new site. Yeah, their rules say you can look as a guest, but that's not how it's set up.

evolutionm.net has mad sponsorship and that forum get's so many posts an hour it's unbelievable and impossible to keep track of everything. If I've been gone an hour and log back on it says there are 500 new threads with 892 new posts, try to keep up with that. I much prefer the pace here at focaljet. They also have free speech over there which can get a little out of hand, and the moderators are very slow to respond, if they do at all. I can handle the bashing, but why bother posting if you get nothing constructive back.

All in all, I still frequent focaljet a lot more than I do the evo boards, what can I say, it just feels like family here.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
All in all, I still frequent focaljet a lot more than I do the evo boards, what can I say, it just feels like family here
Thats funny you say that, since I frequent FJ more so than i do is300.net. I love this place!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts