Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is just the tip, I've seen Bosal (Brospeed) make those style with some FC touch. They look nice ! Borla also makes those style but they are a little more pricey.
Check summit racing or pep boys...or even NAPA auto store may be able to get you those tips.

=A=

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
for an easy center exit pick up the dual carbon fiber borla tips

·
Registered
400 Posts
hey i ordered my kaminari bk and it should be getting here this week. I posted in sponsors aera and asked them if they had any tips i could get for the dual tip look, and they have not responded so i am assuming no. Do any of you know a good looking tip and where to find it. I like the one in this pic, but anything similar that will fill the hole nicely would be great...

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm undecided on whether or not to get a Borla or Bosal but I'd like a dual tip look with that as well. However if it is going to make the exhaust sound like **** then forget it... any advice? pics? where to buy?

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
IMO, WHAT'S the POINT????
It's NOT a V-8, Why Pretend??
4 cylinders, single-tip.
C'est La Vie.
That's Life.
If you want dual tips, do the V-8 conversion, THEN worry about it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by DangerMouse:
I just don't like how the huge single-tip gaping exhausts look that so many people have...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Then do a small stock looking one. I dont think they're are any for the focus but sell it and get an RSX or integra, then get a comptech exhuast...they blend in just like stock, and sound better than any other exhaust i've ever heard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts