Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering the the Wide Body Rs kit for the sedan is ready yet? or estiamte when it will be done??

thnx any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Well you are in luck! I was over at the body guy today for awhile. And I should have the 2000-2004 rear sedan bumper done by the week of July 18-22. The 05 rear after Jetfest. I am taking some to Jetfest, I placed a larger order of body kits to take over to Jetfest. The rear door two piece flares are complete and as soon as the bumper is done the widebody will be ready. The spoilers for the sedan will not be long after that. BUSY BUSY BUSY......

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you verrrrrrry much, I have been Looking forword to this kit since i first saw your site. Im Hoping to purches middle of August thnx!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have OEM Fiberglass and CF hoods. Also F2 vented hood's are available. The 05 will be available soon. I am also looking to offer different color CF hoods. ie...Gold, Blue, Silver, and a few other colors.

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
Liquid Grey CF weave would be hawt!
yeah it would like a gunmetal weave that would look sick probably alot better than regular CF

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i have payment for what for the Widebody RS for the Sedan, wing and probably a CF hood before its done could i order it and you send it when its ready?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Yes if you wanted to give a deposit for it you can. It should be complete by next week though, and also I will have someone fulltime to help you starting July 25.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i cant wait to see the parts at jetfest......is the red zx3 with the graphics all over it.....thats the RS NONwidebody right? cuz it looks sweet as well but i dont see the flares...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Do you have pics of the New OEM and vented hoods? Also the colors idea is pretty cool.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, the Color idea sounds very cool. I'd love to have a blue and black hood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts