Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the F2 Focus Cold air intake, and i want to say that i'm very happy. No problems on the install, except on the removal of all the old stock intake. I didn't feel it for the first 2 miles, but when it kicked it was nice. Tomorrow comes the F2 Exhaust. i chose to go cat back exhaust. Damn ford had to put so many bolts on the car. I removed all the old stuff and now its no nice, ill post some pics. If anyone wants one, i can get them. 185 shipped.

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Ewww... what is that nasty orange thing under there.....

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
There is a bushing under there. Look at the shadow under the mount. The mount is a good 1/2" above the sheet metal.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
dracconix didn't know if you were being serious or not (despite the wink) so i hear i go being supercilious. It's the oil filter, perfectly placed to get its ass knocked off.

FRAM=filter company btw.

(if you already know that, sorry.)

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
^^^ I was actually commenting on the filter itself.... not much of a Fram guy..... I tend to stick with MotorCraft....

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
No i didn't have to reset the ecu it worked just fine.
Um, you said you didn't feel anything, then it 'kicked'.

There is a reason for the computer to 'relearn' through erasing it.

- Drew

PS - Fram = Garbage, just FYI

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i loved fram for my other cars, not to impressed anymore. the bushings are there,you can't see it becuase it's under the mount bracket. I'm very happy with the intake. F2 has them in Black also.

By working fine i meant no CEL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
motorcraft and fram are the worst filters. Wicks/NAPA gold part # 1215 and k&n are the best ones.

·
Registered
518 Posts
motorcraft and fram are the worst filters. Wicks/NAPA gold part # 1215 and k&n are the best ones.

You can't group Motorcraft filters with Fram. You're right about the Fram Filter ~ but wrong about the Motorcraft. Motorcraft filters are quite good.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good looking CAI! I am going to buy one of them soon. I appreciate the pics...

Damage

·
Registered
956 Posts
The guy is trying to show off his intake and people are fighting over oil filters...
Intake looks good... I just get nervous with the filter riding so low...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts