Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a new paint job on my car, its kind of subtle i know but i really like it. 8000 dollars later I am done. The wheels arent the final ones though, i am going to get yellow rims to match i think. Well see about that though.
Dont hate on me guys but let me knopw what you think. Thanks alot guys and gals of da FocalJet!!!!
Before My Transition

After

After

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks pretty good........nice work.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
and the winner for most expensive paint job on a focus goes to.....

.....you.

wow thats very nice, garage that thing i hope (wouldnt want the elements to get to it)

-Ult

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i like the left side, not so much the right...the lime green just doesnt flow. But i really like the flag and all

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
The laughter and joy is gonna die the day some ass clown keys that.......

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
not my thing but still looks good

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks good
......i think i speek for everyone when i say "WE DEMAND CLOSE UPS!!!!!"

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
wow thats a total [censored] sleeper you got there...

what kinda wheels did you have on the car before the transformation? they look very nice.

·
Registered
318 Posts
eew! sorry dude... i appriciate the money and time i'm sure you've put into your car, but i think it looks gross. i much prefer the before pic.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
WOuld look really nice if you had some hella paintable lights and got them painted to go with the scheme there. Very different. Nice job. L8er Jon

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Aww man I loved the Knight Rider look, but whatever makes you happy bro. I like the decals on your paint

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Why did you keep the door trim black? Paint that trim!!! Outside of that, it's killer.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yo kids Im playin that is some stupid ass giveaway at a local Hip Hop station...it has a APC Intake and thats it...they claim its the fastest in Arkansas...Na BOYEEEEE!

Knight Rider is still in effect YO!

Peace.....

P.S.

OWNED!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts