23,988 Posts
Originally posted by BowDown:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

he's probably the fastest.

[ 05-11-2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: demonfire ]

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
not really on the same line but...obviously you all know about the "land speed" record for the focus on the salt flats or whatever. it was like 144 or somethin right? well dont the SVT's do like 148 or so?! and what would 1turbofocus' top speed be or would it still be limited to a lil about the governed top speed? i am just wonderin...

·
Registered
482 Posts
tom is da man!
i raced him in epping last year and ended up 'running out' because i heard that mean s.o.b. coming!
outstanding setup and driver ... not to mention a helluva nice guy!

·
David Anderson
2,871 Posts
Originally posted by MikeyJA:
not really on the same line but...obviously you all know about the "land speed" record for the focus on the salt flats or whatever. it was like 144 or somethin right? well dont the SVT's do like 148 or so?! and what would 1turbofocus' top speed be or would it still be limited to a lil about the governed top speed? i am just wonderin...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If im not mistaken, tom has 4.06 gears and some short ass slicks. He may top out around 130ish with smaller tires and shorter gears.

·
Registered
288 Posts
car and driver says that the top speed of an SVT is 131. But we all know that car and driver is 99% full of it when it comes to performance numbers, since they don't really know how to drive.... should be called car and author!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by 1turbofocus:
Not sure if its mine but i have done a

12.54 @ 115 MPH on DOT tires

Tom
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">sorry tom

hate to burst ure bubble

but turbo joe morgans wagon does something like 9's? if im correct

he takes that thing to mcdonalds all the time he drives it out to local G2G's

funny seing a drag car in a Mcdonalds

it has full interios

full speakers system and everything

tom looses?

[ 05-11-2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: plyaprezident ]

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
It's not really a Focus anymore when the only thing left Focus wise is the Body and Interior.

Albeit retarded fast, I don't think a RWD, Turbo Pinto powered Focus can be put in the same league as a FWD, Turbo Zetec Focus.

- Drew

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Tru Tru

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Toms car has full interior, full body...

Its a stock focus with a massaged motor & tranny that both started life in a stock focus.

Not something that was been totally recreated for draging.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Its a stock focus with a massaged motor & tranny that both started life in a stock focus.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">joes car is full body

full interior

full speaker system stock headunit

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Originally posted by plyaprezident:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BowDown:

full interior

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Got any pics? If it runs 9's how can he drive it?

G

·
0 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by plyaprezident:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BowDown:

full interior

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Got any pics? If it runs 9's how can he drive it?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">take my word for it he drives it. just not legally. the car is not even registered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by MEXTEP:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by plyaprezident:

full interior

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">take my word for it he drives it. just not legally. the car is not even registered.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thanks mex

someone to back me up

so tom looses

1 - 20 of 39 Posts