Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read in an earlier thread not too long ago (forgot exactly which one) that peope have been warned away from the 3 piece set. why is that? i just got a set and was plannin on installing it tomorrow. let me know something

·
Registered
322 Posts
i don't know why anyone would say that-I have it and love it. Maybe just because some feel that just a crank pully is as good as the 3-piece set. The only downside is installing the alternator pully, which is the same size as stock-big pain!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, installation is not a problem here though. my cuz who works at ford will be putting it in for me

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I have them, and it's a great mod. I didn't even put the alternator pulley on, didn't want to mess w/ it since it is the same size..

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
Originally posted by dj_kurruption:
I have them, and it's a great mod. I didn't even put the alternator pulley on, didn't want to mess w/ it since it is the same size..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Same here. I think I have mine in a box somewhere.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ditto chaos. i have the set minus alt pulley. not worth installing vs aggravation. 2 years & no problems. we had the hottest summer in decades & my needle never went past the 1/2 way position. low temp thermo helps
also, no dimming of the lights either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts