Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there will be Hot Rod, MM and fast Fords, 5.0 Mustang, and Modified Mustang all covering the event.

Modified will be pretty low key as we are doing a structured testing,MM has always covered it, hot rod never has.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Excellent! :thumbup:

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My thought is MM does cover foci at times...hmmmmmmmmm FC on Sunday

SVTOA has also mentioned it on the webpage which other than a article I put together is the only mention.

Wonder if they will mention my chasing down Instructors in Cobras while Im in Walters car...

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have ran down Mustangs at SVTOA at buttonwillow and with the change that I have made to the car I hope to run down a few more Stangs. Airforce has no problem running those big monster down.
Scottish.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Your a real friend Wally I'll do the same for you with those fast Ford Aspires. I know you can take them.
Scottish.
PS. Slidemaster that is a great goal to try and work towards 2.12s it is.
SL

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve for this one. Not so much extra power as some suspension goodies and a spanking new ATX that I hope will help.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Look out on your way to being the fastest Auto Focus at Buttonwillow. I also have a suprise or two up my sleeve. (ME hope go very fast.)
Scottish

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
I've never driven Buttonwillow before. But then, I'd never driven Streets clockwise before July either...

Progress report:
The car has better tires than it's ever had.
The front track will be nearly an inch wider.
The car will be aligned the best its ever been.
A new intake manifold will be on the car.
The tuning will be the best it's been.

I'm looking forward to the event.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It's also good for beginners in that you can keep a steady yet quick, consistent pace. Easy to learn, hard as nails to master!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts