Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to all this and wanting to know if this is a good deal. FC race header, o2 cheater, FC flex pipe, and bosal cat-back. $795.00?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
new or used? if it's new than yeah, you'll be saving a few bucks (probably a little over $100-150 as far as i can tell.) if used... depends on the condition. if it's all in good repair (minor external blemishes, but all in working order with no leaks) than it might be worth looking into. be aware that the FC race header has a tendancy to rust, even the ceramic coated one.

Nate

Edit: also keep in mind that a race header is illegal in most states and will cause you to fail both visual and emmissions testing. meaning you're gonna have to swap it out come time for testing.

[ 11-04-2002, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Bmorezx3 ]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all new myfordperformance.com, sorry don't know how to link. The header may rust? very quickly or a few years? live in ohio, my county doesn't have emissions checks

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by crlfocus:
Hi, I'm new to all this and wanting to know if this is a good deal. FC race header, o2 cheater, FC flex pipe, and bosal cat-back. $795.00?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Individually priced:
Header: $349.00
Flexpipe(FC or Bosal): $125.00
O2 Cheater: $40.00
Bosal Catback: $359.00

Total: $873.00

Combo Deal: $795.00

Savings: $78.00

Ready to ship: YES

1 - 5 of 5 Posts