Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a little more tweaking on the Pectel maps this last weekend we hit 194whp @ 8200rpm.

We had our first pressure plate explode on the dyno, too. It blew a hole clear through the bell housing and destroyed the radiator/fan assembly.

We tried the SVT header too and lost 11 hp and bit of torque. Interestingly enough it moved all the power peaks up though.

So with that said we will be putting our 1 3/4" SS 4-1 header into production soon (2.5" collector).

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
hmmm...now do this man, and you know you have to

Put the regular 4-2-1 header on there and see if the SVT flows any better? I know the one you got on there now is a HUGE 4-1, damn, ive seen that thing...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't do it on the red car cuz the clutch took a poop.

I'm going start tuning my car this week and we are going to try that header out.

·
Senior TEAM Member
4,821 Posts
Nader , dam those must be some big cams were doing 192hp at 7200 ,no clutch problems yet tho but were not turning it like you do eather

were testing a sheet metel intake next week and a new set of headers and that 200hp mark is a pain in the butt

thats why i like BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSTTT

GOOD WORK

tom

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
tom...what cams are you possibly using to get power that damn fast??

Is it built and what compression are you running?

That is GODS cam set if its making that much power that early man...is it carburated with seperate webbers or something???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts