Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just order the FC ORP from mcnews it was like 211.08 total but it doesnt say anything about including the mil eliminator anyone know if it comes or not? That will suck if it doesnt come with it.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
It should include it. IMO you would probaly be happer with the RT ORP. The FC ORP is sorta cheap made....

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you think so? i think i will call tomorow and change my order it's only a 10 dollar difrence.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Everything I've heard says the RT ORP is ALOT better quality. I believe Belacyrf has the RT CAT on his and recall him saying how much better made it was

·
Registered
81 Posts
Frankly, I've had the FC ORP in for the better part of a year now(yes it includes the cheater)and wish I hadn't done it: it broke my flex pipe and made me fail emissions testing; I'm in the market for a high flow cat.
2cents

·
Registered
937 Posts
Actually MEAN, since you have Hypnotic's flash for the car, the second O2 sensor, which is the sensor you would use the cheater on, is disabled. In other words, you don't need a cheater. Also, I second the RT ORP quality. While I haven't seen or used FCs, the things I have heard about it have all been negative. I picked up mine from Hyp. for about the same price (didn't include the O2 cheater) and was very impressed.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow thank you for your help guys im calling mcnews right noe to change my order to the RT ORP.
ALso should i change my hypnotic tune now that i will be running the ORP.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
True you shouldn't need the O2 mil eliminator, but you still have to plug the hole

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
You will really like the RT ORP it is really good quality. Not to mention the people at McNews are great to deal with. I think if I had to do it over I would go with the Hi-flow cat or maybe just a cat back. The ORP is a little loud for my taste!

·
Registered
249 Posts
anyone have a link to "mcnews"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts