Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is what happened take those stupid azz brackets holding the cat up the middle one and the one connecting to the flex pipe it will make it alot easyier when hooking up your fc race header next prepare to almost pass out when takeing off the big bolts under the car they need a 15mm socket eheheh oh and get a half inch racket wrench to make it easy all in all good luck oh and at the end dont get scared when you see smoke it the chrome ehehe and rev that **** and scare the hood latez

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh crap i forgot 12 lb torque wrenchin was perfect dev try that dont go beyond that because your bolts need to expand ehehe also the question lines are open hey wanna race ehehehe

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
im sorry... i have this header too, but could you translate your post to at least an ebonics level? i cant quite follow what you're saying

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dam i think if a cop pulls up to me im going down big time and i mean big.when i start my car up it does this big azz rev and spits like 5feet away. if i put a mini spark uniter inside my muffler that thing will spit out fire. my cars front wheels lifted in the air like 6 feet when i stepped on my gas ahahahaha i wish ehehehe. fwd

·
Registered
384 Posts
yup, it is a different car with the FC Race Header. Just got mine installed last weekend and I love it.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey you know what tight the auto sits like a sleeper at the light grawling and people looking then out of no where you slam on the gas and the lion wakes up with a big roar and people get all excited that are next to you in there car ahahahaha

·
Registered
8,272 Posts

u made my day nacho

I LOVE U MAN

u are more poetic that tupac man, no joke, you should write books man, i for one LOVE your **** dude...amazing, where do you come up with it?

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yo nazi its a natrual thing here goes some more hehehe.

ok this is my first day driveing around with this header ok now. why is it that every car that pulls up to me wants to race? some brother with a skylark and gold rims smashed on his throttle today. we both looked at each other and laughed ahahahaha. then some fool in a supped up prelude trys to smash on me while some fool in a slammed civic hatchback watches us ahahaha. i think the pressure of the header force kicks in around 30 mph and thats when im like crap hope no po po`s are around. all in all i think the fc race header would be better off on are automagics because this header would have to be way to loud for a manual ahahahha . dude ill take this header to 130mph on monday and see if it could hang on ehehehe i drive 90 easy all the time so i hope it can hang with me . all in all my opinion so far about this fc race header for automagics get it and make away like the incredible hulk .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts