Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Just so you know, about your 6disc in dash cd changer. I dont know if they fixed it yet, but the player is notorious for getting jammed.

If you used burnt cd's people suggest burning at a slower speed. This player dont relly like burnt cd's. My CD player jammed on me.

You will also love their customer service. I felt like royalty when i brought mine in. They wash/vaccuum your car for free everytime you bring it in. Unlike when i had my Focus.

I hope you enjoy your Lexus as much as I do. If you need more info check out www.IS300.net . It is by no means a Focaljet, but it is full of good info. I personally dont really like the forum. All they do is tell you to use the SEARCH. Which in my opinion SUCKS.

Well enjoy!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Congrat!! It's indeed a great deal. I guess car dealers would do anything to sell a car especially in this economy. Maybe I should consider a replacement for my ZX3 as well?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.