Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Focus SE 2.0 five speed
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally am a Focus owner! Always been a Ford fan and always loved these little cars but never had the opportunity, but we rearranged the fleet a bit - sold our old Expedition and my wife's Mazda (that we couldn't fit our three kids in) and bought a brand new Explorer to replace the both.
Started looking at my tired old 99 GMC Jimmy I've been driving for ten years and thought it was time for me to treat myself to a new daily.

Found this minty 07 SE five speed in Albuquerque with only 84k miles, dealer maintained its entire life. Overpaid for it but its the right transmission and right color. Going to pick it up from my brother's place in a week and I'm super excited! I've always wanted to try out Autocross, my brother is pretty competitive with his Mazdaspeed3, so maybe I'll be able to kill some cones on the weekend with this thing and get 30 mpgs driving to work on the week days. Already eyeballing the FSWerks stealth exhaust...

Anyways I'm mostly a forum lurker but I'll see you all around!

Wheel Tire Car Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Car Mirror Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle

Reactions: 5sp. Tom and Dev

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wow that's a nice one too, congrats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's a nice one too, congrats.
Thanks! I think it looks better in pics, has some dings and clearcoat fading.

Side note, is this forum primarily new generation? Don't see a lot of activity in the MK1 pages!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I finally am a Focus owner! Always been a Ford fan and always loved these little cars but never had the opportunity, but we rearranged the fleet a bit - sold our old Expedition and my wife's Mazda (that we couldn't fit our three kids in) and bought a brand new Explorer to replace the both.
Started looking at my tired old 99 GMC Jimmy I've been driving for ten years and thought it was time for me to treat myself to a new daily.

Found this minty 07 SE five speed in Albuquerque with only 84k miles, dealer maintained its entire life. Overpaid for it but its the right transmission and right color. Going to pick it up from my brother's place in a week and I'm super excited! I've always wanted to try out Autocross, my brother is pretty competitive with his Mazdaspeed3, so maybe I'll be able to kill some cones on the weekend with this thing and get 30 mpgs driving to work on the week days. Already eyeballing the FSWerks stealth exhaust...

View attachment 7708
View attachment 7709
View attachment 7710

View attachment 7708
View attachment 7709
View attachment 7710
Nice Ride. Congratulations, especially since it's a 5sp. I love standard shifts ! I think that it's a big time Bummer that they're fading away ! I have an '11 Focus S 5sp. and am very impressed with it's power. I live in Upstate New York where we have a lot of hills. My Focus pulls hills very well at 2,500 rpm. I can accelerate up long steep grades in 4th gear which wasn't possible with most of my other 4cyl cars. The car's MPG's are also good. Several times I've gotten over 38mpg hwy and that was at 70-75 mph. I'll bet that I could get over 40 at 55-60 mph.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sad news... Found some Fiesta ST wheels. Mounted them on 4/12, got hit in traffic on 4/14. Had the car four weeks.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light

As of now it looks fixable. Car wasn't undervalued and it is in the body shop now.

Anyone have an 05-07 SAP bumper on hand near Phoenix?

• Sad
Reactions: hEaT
1 - 7 of 7 Posts