Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: finally got pics of the new car...

my old car, pictured here is at Pence on Midlo if anyone is interested... almost guarantee they'd take like 10,200 or 10,500 for it. Has Eibach prokit.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Good choice with the Subie

How come you went with the Outback Sport instead of a TS?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Re: finally got pics of the new car...

so your gonna change those custom plates? damn im jealous. you have a nice ride there. what made you get rid of the focus so fast?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TS was too plain, i really like the crystal grey/silver two-tone. TS didnt come with the rear spoiler, and nicer seats. the interior (seats mostly) of my car looks just like the wrx when it first came over here - '02 and '03. i would have liked the wrx wagon, but that was just way out of my budget. i got a massive good deal on this one too.

the plates are due to renew sept i think, so i have a month to figure anothter good plate lol

i jumped on the focus, when i probably shouldnt have, did NOT have a good deal,.. and saw the reliability of a subbie versus a ford, had to go import PLUS this subbie was a steal so i traded.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
your drivng a brand new red X ?

atleast your old car had wheels

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
already upgraded the stock rear anti-sway from 13mm (i know right) to 20mm from '02/'03 wrx.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why the frown, other than i traded a ford?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it is the 2.5, but singel cam, not DOHC and turboed like the STi, .. the wrx is 2.0 turbo... it seems to accelerate similar to the focus, but it is about 3k lbs,... 165 at the crank, DT power loss is about 21-22% versus typcial FWD cars fo 17-18% dt loss.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts