Ford Focus Forum banner

finally got pics of the new car...(*56k beware)

546 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  autoxgirl 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: finally got pics of the new car...

my old car, pictured here is at Pence on Midlo if anyone is interested... almost guarantee they'd take like 10,200 or 10,500 for it. Has Eibach prokit.

#6 ·
TS was too plain, i really like the crystal grey/silver two-tone. TS didnt come with the rear spoiler, and nicer seats. the interior (seats mostly) of my car looks just like the wrx when it first came over here - '02 and '03. i would have liked the wrx wagon, but that was just way out of my budget. i got a massive good deal on this one too.

the plates are due to renew sept i think, so i have a month to figure anothter good plate lol

i jumped on the focus, when i probably shouldnt have, did NOT have a good deal,.. and saw the reliability of a subbie versus a ford, had to go import PLUS this subbie was a steal so i traded.

#16 ·
it is the 2.5, but singel cam, not DOHC and turboed like the STi, .. the wrx is 2.0 turbo... it seems to accelerate similar to the focus, but it is about 3k lbs,... 165 at the crank, DT power loss is about 21-22% versus typcial FWD cars fo 17-18% dt loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.