·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nice man

Those wheels look better tham I thought they would. I guess those are the silver ones and not the chrome ones. Now Im really considering the light grey ones. I think they'll look badass on sonic blue.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah I got the silver ones, I really like them too. The grey are on back order last time I checked but I don't know now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
gorgeous man
, i'm ordering those rims in about a month w/ Potenza S-03 Pole Positions 215/40's if they'll mount up.
thanx for posting the pics, gives me a great shot of what mine will look like

·
Registered
809 Posts
Damn I want a DVD player! but they are like $1,300

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sweet! What kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
57 Posts
nice ride......
I just wondering if you have any close up picture for your exhaust and how much gap do you have after you lowered your car with the progress springs......cuz I am thinking about that but I don't know how much it would drop plus I want to make the car looks even from the front and back...please let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The wheels are in my sig. They are Kazera KZ-V 17in, a new wheel company. I really like the progress springs, it doesn't give you that SLAMMED look but does give the race look. It really evened out the front and back
. I highly recommend them. I don't have any close up's but I'll update the post with them soon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
looks good, i alomst got that screen. in its place i picked up the kenwood kvt-911 dvd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts