Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing really makes the car pull now especially in the low end where I feel like a little power was missing. I was afraid it would be too loud but w/ my Magnaflow catback and big 'ol 18" Magnaflow resanator it is still very mellow at idle and crusing speeds, it's a little louder at WOT but it really sounds sweet. Install was a piece of cake and the quality/fitment of the piece was absolutely perfect. I chose not to put a header or flexpipe on because I heard the hp gains arent worth the money spent is this correct? What should I go for next as I am now seriously addicted to modding my once sweet and innocent little ZETEC?

Later

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by FOKC:
Mcnews Automotive

I dont remember what I paid $375 or something like that. Well worth it in my opinion.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How fast was the shipping to your doorstep?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i love my random tech cat....the car revs soo fast now...im sure its going to get better once i complete all of my bolt ons then move towards some internal work

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mcnews Automotive

I dont remember what I paid $375 or something like that. Well worth it in my opinion.

[ 10-12-2002, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: FOKC ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts