·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, the rims are Rage breaker 17x7 with 205/45 kumho tires the drop is progress 1.8". I got tint 15% all around, projector lights, svt lip, painted side skirts+moldings, painted inside, niteshaded taillights, clear corners, silver stripe, chrome hatch piece, for the go I have pacesetter shorty header with FC off road pipe, borla exhaust, FC short shifter, BOMZ CAI. Thats about it...saving for a body kit and a wing now.

P.S I disconected the side markers so they dont work, but the blinkers in the grill work they are just niteshaded, I dont like them when I turn on my angel eyes but hey gotta have signals

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
5 spoke A++++++
Very very clean

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Thats probably the cleanest CD Silver ZX3's i've seen.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i really like it. those wheels set it off!

·
Registered
797 Posts
I dont like them when I turn on my angel eyes but hey gotta have signals
you dont have to have turn signals

i have the euro upper gril and the bigmouth bumper...and i havent put any signals behind the grill...and i drive my car everyday hehehe i havent had any problems so far

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are those stock side skirts painted?

whats ur drop?

Thanks
Yeah those are the stock ones painted, the drop is progress with 1.8" inch settled about 2" inch, no rubing at all. I painted my mirrors today in SVT style looks dope, anyways thanks for all the comments, and well I disconected my signals for a while and got busted by the cops told them my bulb burned out lol they belived it so I connected them again and showed them so nothing happend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts