Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 2003 zx3. not much done so far. debadged, 18" pacer vallins, 13% tint in rear, 25% up front and a 12 note dukes of hazzard horn [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image]

comments welcome

·
Registered
924 Posts
nice car..those rims are bling bling

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
yeh not my taste with the rims, but everyone to their own

sick car...but i think the gansta rims and dukes horn may cause a lil quarrel...be careful my man

nice car all around tho, and its black and i totally support any car that is
...keep it up and keep it clean!

-chirs

·
Registered
224 Posts
this is my 2003 zx3. not much done so far. debadged, 18" pacer vallins, 13% tint in rear, 25% up front and a 12 note dukes of hazzard horn

comments welcome
You're going to have to post a video clip of the horn in action. I just want to see it on a focus.

-Andrew

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Sweet a dixie horn. Some hick in my neighborhood has one on a lifted ford f150. Couldn't imagine hearing that on a focus with some big chrome wheels. LMAO! Honestly tho cool car. Not my style but cool non the less.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Not sure why people are hating on the wheels...
Nice ride, keep it clean!
As for the horn, God bless America!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
rims are hott man keep it up

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Nice ride man, Your car is SCREAMING lower me. Other than that. It looks good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry it took me so long to reply, yea someone i know bought that horn and didnt want it on his brand new truck so he put it in my car for free. i have a 05 ktm 250 dirtbike for whoever asked.(i currently have a metal rod sticking out of my arm because of a wreck. i want to lower my car but my dad bought it for me and he wont let me lower it. thanx for the comments on the car. later

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
what exhaust is that? looks to big to be a stock zk3 unless maybe you have a duratec. it looks more like a stock svt exhaust

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Why did you have to sell it? It would have been sweet with a SVT drop.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
yeh not my taste with the rims, but everyone to their own

sick car...but i think the gansta rims and dukes horn may cause a lil quarrel...be careful my man

nice car all around tho, and its black and i totally support any car that is
...keep it up and keep it clean!

-chirs

another oddity here is the "racing" graphic on your front plate area..... and the chrome...... yer lauches must me horrible with those rims

your car will seriously look sweet when you slam it though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx. i understand what you are saying about the launch with the heavy chrome wheels but KTM racing is the brand of dirtbike that i race in motocross. sombody needs to hit me up on those rims i got for sale. lata

1 - 19 of 19 Posts