·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Good times.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by wrcfan:
March was FJ's biggest month ever, 16.6 million hits!

Thanks to everyone.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do you track unique user sessions. "hits" is a pretty useless stat since every image on a page constitutes a hit (along with the document itself). Heres three more for you...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
rock on man! looks like we'll be at 11,000 active members within the week as well!

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Woo Hoo excellent

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that we surpassed the 11,000 membership being that I saw a few post responses already having a member number over 11,000.I think that the list still needs to catch up.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by ferrethouse:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by wrcfan:
March was FJ's biggest month ever, 16.6 million hits!

Thanks to everyone.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do you track unique user sessions. "hits" is a pretty useless stat since every image on a page constitutes a hit (along with the document itself). Heres three more for you...

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes, we track many things.

It's true that "hits" don't tell the whole story but it is a relative measurement. If you have 1 million hits one month and 2 million the next, you can basically say you have doubled your traffic.

The important thing is that is shows the constant upward graph of FJ as we approach our 3rd year online.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by Virtual_Insanity:
Woo Hoo excellent

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that we surpassed the 11,000 membership being that I saw a few post responses already having a member number over 11,000.I think that the list still needs to catch up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You're Slightly Mistaken.
When people are banned, or UnRegister, or Whatever, their Member #'s aren't reassigned, so the Member #'s don't exactly match "Currently registered members".

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Okay thanks MichaelXi

·
Registered
871 Posts
Originally posted by MP5A4_HK:
I DEMAND a new keyboard cause my "w,f,o,c,a,l,j,e,t,.,m" keys are not responding well!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">and i need a new favorites key on my screen, somhow i wore it out too! damn lousy computer!
go focaljet.com!!! hp hp horray! hp hp horray! 3 cheers for all of US!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts