Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do I say that? I just joined a Nissan forum lately and they seem so up thight and serious over there. I posted about swapping a SR20DE motor into a B14 chassis and all I got was dumb jokes and ranting on my butt. True I should of did a "search" but calling me an idiot is a little over the line IMO.

THANK GOD FOR FJ! I remember the first time I went on and asked what Zetec did I didn't get beat up on like I did on that Nissan forum. No wonder why this is the only forum page I've stuck to all these years.

Thank you FJ!

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Yes we are the best. Try to go somewhere else and see if you are treated better with the amount of people that we have here. Nothing compares to [FJ]!

·
Wanna touch my tots?
6,805 Posts
[FJ] family isthe best. i love it here. that's why i keep coming back. i have other forums but they are for specific things that i cannot get answered here.

and over here, if you ask someone you'll mos def get an answer. and more than likely very quickly

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
i agree

thats why i dont waiver anywhere else...love the people and the control of the JET

-chris

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
REPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
[FJ] is god imho!

This and clubsi are the only car forums I really ever goto!
But when i got into the internet 3 1/2 years ago, FJ guided the way

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Honestly the only place that I've found on the net that somewhat beats FJ in some ways is NASIOC. The only reason why I believe it's a little bit better is those folks have had Imprezas a lot longer than we have had Foci.

I no longer own a impreza or a focus, but I do spend more time on focaljet than I do on NASIOC, so you all know where my heart is.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
im suprised no one has

<font color="red">[ </font>FJ<font color="red"> ] </font>

tattooed on em yet, thought i would seen that by now

[jerry mguire] so...who's with me??? [/jerry mguire]

·
Registered
803 Posts
[FJ] > *.*

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You should have searched. There are threads about this already....... idiot.
Haha..I know but after being dissed on that Nissan forum it makes me happy to know that there are good sensative car tuners out there.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yes, FJ is the best! I've tried to get on to some Beetle/VW sites and they are all def. not like FJ. To me it just seems the people here are so much nicer!

-Ducky

1 - 20 of 25 Posts