Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I may need to get a couple of new ones. Mine is toast.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
So first I send PayPal for a couple of JF shirts... Then later I realize that you've got the latest issue of FF, so I send PayPal for that... Now you want me to send PayPal a third time this week? What ever happened to easy one-click ordering?

Are these going to be in stock for a while or is there a relatively limited supply on hand (in 2XL)?

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So first I send PayPal for a couple of JF shirts... Then later I realize that you've got the latest issue of FF, so I send PayPal for that... Now you want me to send PayPal a third time this week? What ever happened to easy one-click ordering?

Are these going to be in stock for a while or is there a relatively limited supply on hand (in 2XL)?
We have a pretty good supply of 2X.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
so are these gonna be added to the store, or are you out of them already, or what's the deal?

thanks.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
How about some black t-shirts in 2XL? I'm not a big fan of white. Just a thought.

I may pick one up when I get back from vacation, or hold out til the hoodies come out then buy both.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a question, I dont use paypal and or had a problem with them, so i no longer use them, yet i would like to purchase A Large Shirt, how can I go about doing so?

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How about some black t-shirts in 2XL? I'm not a big fan of white. Just a thought.

I may pick one up when I get back from vacation, or hold out til the hoodies come out then buy both.
We have had black in the past and they were fairly popular. We will have a design in black sometime in the future.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts