Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
focaljet-1 said:
Back to that silver Focus wagon. Here's a hint:

I'll give another hint. COUNT THE LUGS! :lol: Was that Charles' car?

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
I didn't think it was V8 due to the small size of the rear tires, but AWD would be even cooler. :eek:

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
i saw 5 lug and was gonna say V-8 swap, mustang lug pattern. AWD would be cool too.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
What? No pics of my 'souvenier'? Could of happened to any of us I suppose ... I'll take the turn this time ...

Someone else can take the next one ... seriously!

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
w00w00 said:
yea whats the story?

great pics, looks like it was a lot of fun. thats too hilarious about the white car. how were time attacks?

Check the lap times thread.

Remember everyone, this ceased being a Shootout when Mid-Ohio pulled the plug on our original date.

The new mission was to get as many Focus out to the track as possible.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
So whats the story under the hood of the Silver Focus Wagon? Just a lug conversion? Or something alittle more serious?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Looks like I missed another good time.
Work, buying a house, and finishing my 3" SS exhaust.
I showed up at about 3:30-4 pm Sun to find Finalley and Badidea the only ones there.
Sorry I missed everyone.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
focaljet-1 said:
There's an entire class just for Factory 5 replica Cobras. There were several there. Here's one:

Hopefully this guy remembered to fasten his hood down, last time I was at VIR his hood was at the exit of the Oak Tree corner.

·
Registered
451 Posts
why is the suspension on the red focus sedan that says ford racing so high above the tire?

41 - 60 of 63 Posts