Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
I prefer nails as my anti tailgating device.

Trouble with that one, though, is the innocent victims behind said perp...

If I'm in the #1 lane, I move to the right; any other lane, I just gradually slow and then the tailgater goes around.

When I'm in the Focus, I'm usually the one with the slightly faster pace, so... (and I don't tailgate; it's very unsafe, especially at t3h schp33d)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Good luck dealing with the law on flamethrowers! It'd be pretty cool to freak 'em out, but what would you do if you started their car on fire?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Good luck dealing with the law on flamethrowers! It'd be pretty cool to freak 'em out, but what would you do if you started their car on fire?

i wouldnt do anything..serves them right for riding ass all the time

just get a steel rod with a point and mount it to a hydraulic ram and have your plate flip down and ram the rod right through their radiator.. rod retracts and plate flips up... all done

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i wouldnt do anything..serves them right for riding ass all the time

could you imagine the person trying to explain it to the cops.
uh uh officer i was riding this cars ass and then bam next think you know it was like i was the space shuttle on reentry flames everywhere.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
change cup out the window works too.

That's an awesome exhaust. 5mpg?
yeah it was 10mpg but now 5mpg to drive and 5mpg just to operate the flames.
that thing sounds like it running quite rich.

·
Registered
786 Posts
that thing sounds like it running quite rich.
Sounds? Hell, you can see the nastiness belching out the rear.

·
Wanna touch my tots?
6,805 Posts
no.
throw nice big fake gold medaillion the size of this one:

at them. but it should say winner on it. that is sarcasim with the 'winner' if you didn't catch it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts