Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have the flowmaster exhaust? Planet Performance sells a flowmaster exhaust for like $230 is this a good deal, if so i think im going to buy it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the flowmaster systems is aluminized i would go with some that was stainless... just my opinion... check out yodude, one of the jets sponsors and you can get a stainless system for about the same price 280-300 price range

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Flowmaster is a good system. Ive run one on my ZX3. Its not stainless but it will last you 10 years. Its tuned really well for the ZETEC and has a nice sound. It has a stainless tip. Summit sells them for $215. including shipping.I also have a Borla and for the price difference I would go with the Flowmaster.

·
Registered
713 Posts
might add that summit has them for the zx3 not sedans or zx5s' . of course a 5" extension can be welded on b4 the tip to make it work for all
and because it's aluminized pipe it wont detract from the looks all that much like it would on a purrty polished s/s one!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet i think im going to get one here pretty soon, now shoud i geta flex pipe or a high flow cat to go with it?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Originally posted by 4dse:
might add that summit has them for the zx3 not sedans or zx5s' .
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Anything that fits a ZX3, will fit a ZX5 - No difference in length, but it will not fit that Sedan, as you said.

- Drew

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Flowmaster is a 2" system, also it uses part of the front straight section of the stock exhaust. It works good as is on a car with mild mods but If your planning a whole system upgrade get the YoDude with the Flowmaster muffler.Its only a few bucks more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts