Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
nice...ill talk to the dealer about ordering one and putting it on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is awesome but its that a lightened one or is it stock?? thanks

i have the tranny on the floor right now and the fly wheel is burnt so i need a new one...does any one else have any recomendations??

[ 09-29-2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: dubsford ]

·
Registered
816 Posts
yes tell us more... is it lightened?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lightened fly wheel for 95 bucks thats a hell of a deal... even if its still around 12-15 lbs it is still a big improvement over stock ...does any one know about this certain flywheel????

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
How exactly did you fry your flywheel?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i toasted the clutch the fly wheel side there was nothing left it was just metal on metal ...there are heat spots all over it and alot of groves from the rivits...its already been machiened once and cant be agian so i need a new one

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
you get get it lightened even more.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Jesus man! Are you in SCCA or just extremely hard on your car? Seriously, I'm not busting your balls.

·
Registered
353 Posts
McNews Automotive has a Ford Racing Centerforce Clutch Kit for $198.

Would these two (flywheel and clutch) make a good combination? How much of an improvement over stock?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i auto corss about every weekend and iva had bad syncros since about may so ive been rather hard on the clutch over the past few months ...specially in the races...but i guess it finnaly just gave up....

i ordered the centerforce and the ford racing fly wheel so when i have them in i will let every one know...now it is a matter of replacing the transmission

would any one know what the tranny code off of a 2000 zx3 5 spd is???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts