Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search, but didn't find anything. are there any Focaljet license plate holders avaiable? I really don't like those bottom plate holder bolts, so i wondered if any are available / ever been thought of -thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I did a search, but didn't find anything. are there any Focaljet license plate holders avaiable? I really don't like those bottom plate holder bolts, so i wondered if any are available / ever been thought of -thanks
The Ford Focus SVT comes stock w/ the plate holder, I think.

SVT License Plate Holder

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the Crossroads, Ford license plate holder needs to go, but I don't won't to get a SVT holder because of the poser factor, being I don't have that model. Any Focaljet plate holders? I don't won't to get sued,over copyright infringement
I would make one with an engraver I have at work,but I was wondering if focaljet has one, being that they have stickers, want one of those too

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yea the Crossroads, Ford license plate holder needs to go, but I don't won't to get a SVT holder because of the poser factor, being I don't have that model. Any Focaljet plate holders? I don't won't to get sued,over copyright infringement
I would make one with an engraver I have at work,but I was wondering if focaljet has one, being that they have stickers, want one of those too
Focaljet has a license plate frame. I have two. One for the front and one for the rear. But nothing like the SVT. No it would not be an infringement if you went w/ the SVT one. I am thinking about getting the SVT one and I don't have an SVTF either.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Focaljet has a license plate frame. I have two. One for the front and one for the rear. But nothing like the SVT. No it would not be an infringement if you went w/ the SVT one. I am thinking about getting the SVT one and I don't have an SVTF either.
Unless you're actually swappin' parts w/an SVT then why would you want an SVT plate holder? I agree with the "poser" side, infringement is no issue
I agree i would like some things from an svt on my car, but i'm not gonna put svt emblems anywhere on my zx3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts