Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got off my lazy ass and learned how to put this on here....Hope it works...

OK, OK, I did exactly what it say on how to post pictures on here....and they still won't do it.....WTF?!? I need help!

·
Registered
744 Posts
sweet ass street edition!

i take it, those are 18's??

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nice sedan but get rid of the Altezza's

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did read the link, I took out the jpg part and everything.....But it still did not show up on there....So either I am retarded or perhaps smoked to much

~The rims are Motegi MR-7 w/ BF Goodrich Scorchers 35...and yes they are 18's, even though my boy wants to shave it out and stick 20's in there.

~As for the altezza's.....I really liked them when I first got them....and I think the stock ones are ugly, are there any other tail lights out there that will might look good on it?, Also in the midst of trying to find Mach Audio lights....

~And finally thanks for the opinions....I am really happy so far with it, I really want to hear more about it. I should have the moldings and the bottom black plastic painted before winter to make it all red.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good man! I like those tail lights on your car, plus you're right the stock ones are ugly and there are not many other options for sedans. You could have went with the "carbon fiber" looking ones from APC but thats about it for us sedaners.

You should get your windows tinted .

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I did read the link, I took out the jpg part and everything.....But it still did not show up on there....So either I am retarded or perhaps smoked to much

~The rims are Motegi MR-7 w/ BF Goodrich Scorchers 35...and yes they are 18's, even though my boy wants to shave it out and stick 20's in there.

~As for the altezza's.....I really liked them when I first got them....and I think the stock ones are ugly, are there any other tail lights out there that will might look good on it?, Also in the midst of trying to find Mach Audio lights....

~And finally thanks for the opinions....I am really happy so far with it, I really want to hear more about it. I should have the moldings and the bottom black plastic painted before winter to make it all red.

You should of kept them stock so it could match the color of your car.
I like your sedan though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good man! I like those tail lights on your car, plus you're right the stock ones are ugly and there are not many other options for sedans. You could have went with the "carbon fiber" looking ones from APC but thats about it for us sedaners.

You should get your windows tinted .

Funny thing about that, I had my windows tinted....Even when I went to the place, I told them I wanted the darkest LEGAL tint available, I paid the 300 dollars to get it done, 4-5 months later I got pulled over by a cop, only to find out that it was 25% tint....And I believe 50% is MN law....so I had to take it off, I did see an SVT rolling around with an almost mirror tint to it, sorta like the Lexus SUV's, and that looked really nice, I just want to make damn sure that either I can get away with that, or it is legal.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont normally like the sedans too much, but thats nice, just get a lip kit, and paint your moldings.

You think it would look alright, if I just got a new front end, and painted the rest of my moldings?

I am curious

·
Registered
398 Posts
No kiddin another sedan gettin hooked up????
coooool and the same color as me.

check it out!!!! 2 tight lookin red sedans!!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn man that car is tight.....looking real fine, what kit you got on that thing?....Looking real fine, nice...

·
Registered
398 Posts
It has the wings west side skirts
and rear wrap and touring wing

The complete front clip is from Europe:

2002 European front upper grill
1999 WRC bumper
Actual Ford Focus "RS" Badges
Hood Keylock assembly
2002 headlights
2002 clear blinkers for bumper

Don't bother askin the price its a hideous amount for just the front end.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts