Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the ? Poping up all over pit stop, and in the Zetec section, and now with the engine hitting dealers I think its time for a new section dedicated to it! Anyone else agree?

If anything I think there should be an "other engine" category. Its somewhat confusing to put the V8 swap, and the 2.3 engine stuff in with the Zetec engine. I meen why not put it in with the SPI engine then? At least the SPI has fewer post, so the Misc engine post wont get as easily lost in with the 100s of Zetec posts?

Awe come on give it its own spot already!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah im gonna takes some pic tommorow of the engine in the se's i saw. I got a flier too about a week ago ont the svt engine 2004 model year. Its going to use a turbo charged mazda four banger capable of 225hp alone. If you want a fax of the actual bulletin i can send it to you tommrow just give me your number or whatever. it gives some info on two other cars as well (saleen t-bird and the 500hp f150 lightning

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait u really have a flier on it already?!
any way u could just e mail it to me as a pdf file of something? size is not a concern for me I have a cable modem, or even a aim transfer or something.

How did u get info in the 04 svtf already that seams kinda secret so far!

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
might not. but might. the only way will be by demand. that's how all the other fourms ot started. FI questions/threads were taking up the motor fourm. then made into it's own recently. like a year or so?

so if enough people make it needed, then it'll happen. but i don't see a real reason right now. since it's just out and barely anyone knows anything about it. or has anything about it ready to go. know what i mean?

-some guy

·
Registered
56 Posts
Its actually a paper flier i got from the dealership. the parts dept. dude had it and i asked him if i could keep it. Its brief knowledge really but Im just glad held out on the svt for now. I dont have a scanner but ill send it to whomever has a fax.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Originally posted by proxemac:
Someone needs to scan and post a picture of the SVT flyer. Please. Pretty Please?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Being one who has been itching to hear of news on the 04 SVT (turbo), PLEASEEEEEEE scan and post this flyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How legit does this flyer look? Would you by any chance know how old this flyer is?

·
Registered
56 Posts
OK , sorry it took so long for me to respond. The flier looks pretty good doesnt look made up. i want to fax it to get it scan so it can get posted but i need someone to be able to receive it today around 10-11 my time in San Diego. or they can just come to the blockbuster i work at on balboa and have a copy if they got no fax.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Originally posted by SoCalPunkDude:
OK , sorry it took so long for me to respond. The flier looks pretty good doesnt look made up. i want to fax it to get it scan so it can get posted but i need someone to be able to receive it today around 10-11 my time in San Diego. or they can just come to the blockbuster i work at on balboa and have a copy if they got no fax.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey i have a fax number if you can get it to me
email me at [email protected] and we can set something up

·
Registered
744 Posts
ummm ::BUMP:: any word on this "flier"

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Hook me up and I'll hook all of us up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts