Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys i got a Question. im new to the whole track thing and i just wanted to take my focus out to the track to see what i could do and just enjoy being there i dont really know much of anytihng about how to sign up or the classes, sry for the newb questions but i figure id rather be at a track having fun than a canyon at 3am doing something stupid . thanks id really appreciate it and the fact that that i live around 20 ish mins from there isnt to bad either .

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
lost0138 said:
hey guys i got a Question. im new to the whole track thing and i just wanted to take my focus out to the track to see what i could do and just enjoy being there i dont really know much of anytihng about how to sign up or the classes, sry for the newb questions but i figure id rather be at a track having fun than a canyon at 3am doing something stupid . thanks id really appreciate it and the fact that that i live around 20 ish mins from there isnt to bad either .

Well just come on out and take a look at what goes on and take some ride alongs and I am sure you will like it a lot. Just remember it is $10.00 at the door to get in for all weekend.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
lost0138 said:
If you want to sign up... It's best that you sign up for HPDE 1 and I'll make sure you have one our Experience Focus Instructors assigned to you. Also don't worry about only being in a stock Focus. That is a good car to start with anyways.

Now, Saturday for HPDE 1 is full, and only Sunday is open, so, you’ll have to sign-up for that day only, which is $150.00 for the whole day.

To sign-up you must be a NASA Member and then sign-up for HPDE 1

NASA Membership https://www.nasaproracing.com/joinrenew.html

To sign-up for this event you can do that here. https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_e.../?event_id=396

Here’s more info in NASA’s HPDE program. http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/index.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
thats cool thanks for the info i will really think about checking it out i dont live to far away and my pay check this week might be a little low so mabey later in the month i will give it a try . im really tired of the canyon scene and its juss stupid so i wanted to see what its like at the track. i will deffitnaly be watching tho . f2focus i see ur in whittier, i grew up out in that area closer to la mirada, where are u guys located around i might stop by and check out the shop , being as im in the area this week.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts