Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever thought of the idea to have a Focus of the Month and post it on the main page?? Have a special section where you chose a certain number of people and vote and then at the end of the month have whoever wins on the main page?? Just a suggestion.

I don't know where I was supposed to post this at so if your a moderator just please put it in the right place...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You really think so? I mean, Ive seen some neat looking Foci on here so far and I think that they should be honored for it or whatever

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Team Rigz is for posting photos of "your" ride, if there are any automotive questiong please take it over to PitStop.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I was thinking of something like this a couple months ago. Instead of Focus of the month, i was thinking Focus of the Year. Just have everyone that thinks their car is with worthy, post a couple pics. the members of the jet, mods, sponsers, all vote. And the winner is named FJ Focus of Year. Imagaine having that title when you went to get a sponser! So what do you think?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
At one time there was such a thing as Focus of the Month going on. But alot of people wanted a place to post their rides instead, so the Focus of the Month got Axe'd in favor of Team Rigz. Now some one can correct me if I am wrong on this one. Damn I have been on this jet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo long. I need to get a life.j/k.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I dont want to come across wanting to kill the idea, but i think that it should be focus of the WEEK. That way 52 people would be happy a year, vs 12. Plus the average hobo jetter like me cant even come close to competing with guys like Nazthug and some of those other unbelievable cars that roam here. Just my $.02

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But then someone would have the responsibility of posting the Focus of the Week all the time..not me! LOL...but the last website that I was on had a car of the month and they never kept it up to date. Im like you, I could never compete with people on here that have the money either!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yeh seriously I woul;dnt want to make any one feel bad when my car goes into its 52nd week of being the focus of the month.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by evil derf:
Yeh seriously I woul;dnt want to make any one feel bad when my car goes into its 52nd week of being the focus of the month.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Oh I bet.....

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
yep, my car's not gonna win any appearance awards....it looks bone stock minus the drop, clear corners and the borla exhaust tip....however the rest of my money is under the hood....but that's really nothing special compared to some of the guys w/ head packages and F/I

1 - 11 of 11 Posts